Re: [2002-04-30] Release Status Update

Hello,

At Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:04:06 +1000,
Anthony Towns wrote:

> So, the final automatic run of the testing scripts was today, and will
> be reflected in the next mirror pulse. From this point, we'll have
> manually approved security updates to some packages, and very little
> else, until release. Requests from the maintainer to remove packages
> that are unreleasable may be considered. Requests from the maintainter
> for an update to a package will generally be considered a request to
> remove the package.

How about documents and translations?  I am now updating the
translated documents in the Debian CVS of boot-floppies/documentation/ .
It includes release document, installation instruction, and so on.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/
"Introduction to I18N"  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/