Re: [woody] bug in xfree packages ?

>   Is this exactly what it said? (normal dpkg messages are something like
> "Unpacking xfree86 (x.y.z)...")
I don't know is this exactly what it said, because I was helping my friend
via e-mail, but he was installing xfree using tasksel (X-Window-System AFAIR),
and this error was said after unpacking packages, and then dpkg returned to shell.
Is there any idea? My friend was downloading packagaes by apt from
woody cd-roms from fsn.hu...
I don't know for 100 per cent abot *this* error, but I know my friend
wasn't joking - I belive him.

--
pozdrawiam