Re: draft release announcement

On Sat, 2002-04-27 at 14:37, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'd hate to lose that line about game stations to supercomputers, but if
> it's not supported, it's not supported. Do we support any new interesting
> small hardware this time around?

doesn't really count, but this past summer I made use of a bunch of
debian packages to get a devel environment running on IBM's linux
watch.  (very painfull, nfs over ppp, swap over nfs, worked a bit nicer
on the cirrus development boards, as they had ethernet)

tribute to debian arm developers that they make good packages.