Re: gkrellm version compiled with gtk2.0

> I'm not sure if this is "normal," but I set "composite and real" under
> SMP Charts Select (Monitors->Builtins->CPU), but there are two blank
> boxes underneath my ... composite cpu graph. There's a screencap of this
> at http://www.unc.edu/~crimsun/gkrellm2.jpg

It was a bug which is fixed in the next gkrellm-2.0-pre version.

> I'm assuming also that gkrellm2 doesn't use the system-wide plugin path
> in /usr/lib/gkrellm/plugins/, since none of the ones I use in 1.2.x
> appear to load. Is this assumption correct, or did I miss a config
> option?

1.2.x plugins are compiled against Gtk+-1.2 and Imlib, while 2.0 version
plugins must be compiled against Gtk+-2.0 only (no Imlib) and require some
coding changes.  So no 1.2.x plugins are compatible.

Bill