Re: Uplink release with Debian

On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 13:40, Rob Bradford wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 16:32, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> > I'll go ahead an e-mail some of the game companies, if you or anyone
> > else really wants to help, I can get debiangames.org registered and find
> > a decent host.  ^,^
>
> We can host this on the debianplanet.org machine, which has surplus
> bandwidth and cpu cycles =)

Well, sweet.  Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net> said he has installer
packages for Uplink.  When I get home today (at work now) I'll find the
e-mail address for various Linux game companies, and see what we can
come up with.

Now just need someone with passable site design skills to build a site
(because mine would be just plain text, which isn't very fitting for a
gaming site).

Maybe we can have articles for Debian specific gaming issues and so on,
as well.  ^,^