Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 02:36:28PM -0500, Chris wrote:
> You are kidding right?  IRC is extremely inappropriate for a child to
> use, period.  You are way off base, your perspective is badly skewed
> and I fear for the safety of your daughter online.  I wish her the
> best of luck with such poor guidance to grow with.

You know, she could still open up every text file on the system with her
favourite editor and scan for offensive language. Children love to do
that instead of watching TV, I've been told. Sometimes even adults seem
to do this nowadays.

Michael

--
10) there is no 10, but it sounded like a nice number :)
                -- Wichert Akkerman