query for package location in the new incoming queue

Hi all,
  with the old incoming queue systems I used to 'find' on the queue
looking for files that are owned by my user to find out where my
packages currently are.

With the new incoming queue this doesn't work because the packages are
no more owned by my user while moving through the queue steps.
So I am no longer able to look easily where my packages currently are.

One solution is to 'find' using the package names, but for example I've
just uploaded a lot of packages and I don't want to find for every
single package.
Even digging in the mailbox looking for mails receiveced by the queue
daemon isn't an attractive idea.

Is it possible to left the packages owned by the maintainer user while
they are moving in the queue?

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy