Re: autoconf question

Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:

> However, now if I try:
>
> [634] [scrooge:bam] ~/source/notmine/amavis-perl-11 >autoconf2.13

Don't run the versioned `autoconf's.  Just run `autoconf' and it
will pick the right version automatically (or, if it doesn't, you
need to add AC_PREREQ to configure.in).  This applies in the same
way to autoheader, etc., and it will ensure that you don't mix
different versions of tools.

As for your specific problem, I don't know.  I've never seen that
happen before.  I hope that someone else on debian-devel
recognizes it and can help you out.  If you do figure out that
it's a problem with either autoconf package (autoconf or
autoconf2.13), please do file a bug so that I know about it.
--
"Term, holidays, term, holidays, till we leave school,
 and then work, work, work till we die."