Re: [2002-03-03] Release Status Update

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 01:32:45AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>         doc-rfc      inform            tkdesk

Hi,

I'm interesting in inform and the bug is trivial. Yet as I am not a debian
developer I can't upload it myself. If I compiled it myself I could hardly
convince someone to upload it on my behalf on a one-off.

I see it's been fixed in NMU now but in general, how can a non-debian
developer help in this situation?
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/