Going on extended vacaction....

Folks,

I currently have a few too many things going on in my life to
continue to do the Project any justice....

Between work, a new baby, and a host of other things, I lack the
time to continue maintaining packages. I have actually been MIA
for nearly six months now. :^/

I *do* plan to contribute to the Project again when things settle
down here and I once again have the time. Hopefully soon....

My remaining two packages are iplogger and fidelio.

I filed against ftp.debian.org to have iplogger removed from the
archive, since it is obsolete and has been replaced by ippl.

Fidelio is up for adoption. The upstream is fairly accessible and
responsive, but he hasn't released again since Feb 2001. If anyone
wants it, feel free to take it. If no one takes it soon, I will
officially orphan it in a week or two.

There are two bugs against fidelio, both dealing with outdated
build dependancies. If no one picks it up, I will reinstall a
dev environment and fix them before I orphan it.

If someone does pick it up, I have an FTP site set up that the
upstream has links to from his Sourceforge page. I will keep
the site available until the new maintainer contacts him and
arranges for the links to be moved/removed.

<ftp://danno.tzo.com/people/danno/debian/fidelio/>

I won't say "Goodbye" because I will be back. So, I will say
"So long, until we meet again"....

Best wishes to you all. :^)

Cheers!
/ Clay Crouch, UNIX Weenie ;^>    | <danno@danno.tzo.com>           \
| Debian Package Maintainer       | <danno@debian.org>              |
| 1024D/7D2AD631: 2319 2356 FEDF 4631 63F3 762A E443 1C2A 7D2A D631 |
|  "Some [people] are always trying to ice skate uphill." -- Blade  |