Re: Debconf 2 in Toronto: July 6-8th, 2002

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 07:16:27PM -0500, Joe Drew wrote:

> Debconf 2 will be held in Toronto, Ontario, at York University, from
> Friday, July 6, to Sunday, July 8, 2002. (This is the weekend after the
> week of OLS, to accomodate those who may want to go to both.)

I take it you mean Friday July 5 to Sunday July 7.

> To decide the schedule of Debconf 2, I need those who are interested in
> presenting to contact me *now*. As well, all those who are willing or
> able to help administrate (for example, by getting some sort of web
> application up where people can sign up for rooms), contact me as well.
> I don't know how the exact logistics were arranged in previous years,
> but the numbers should be manageable, so I may just do everything by
> hand.

It is likely I will attend for at least part of it. I live about an
hour away and will be driving so if anyone in the K-W area needs a
ride just ask.

I can probably come early to help set up and work on registration.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org