Re: SDL up for adoption

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002, Fredrik Hallenberg wrote:
> Does anyone want to adopt libsdl? I feel I don't have the time to take
> proper care of this package.

   If no one else wants it badly, I can take care of it. I use SDL a lot
and I also maintain libsdl-perl.

   WRT current bugs, #108558 was probably fixed upstream since it
also happened here but doesn't any more, #121756 is a problem with
MPlayer which isn't even in Debian anyway, and #130529 can be closed
by suggesting the user to install libsdl1.2debian-all and do a "export
SDL_VIDEODRIVER=aalib". Also, the point made in #136237 seems wise to
me.

Regards,
Sam.
--
Samuel Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> <http://sam.zoy.org/>
  free DVD and MPEG support for Linux, Unix, Windows, BeOS and QNX: