Re: {base,standard}.debian.net not there ATM?

* James Bromberger <james@rcpt.to> [20020222 17:18]:
> I've been having trouble for a few days trying to get to
> base.debian.net and standard.debian.net. Anyone know what's
> happening? I haven't seen any mention of it (unless I have missed a

Unfortunately, the machine which hosts base.d.net and standard.d.net
disppeared from the net.  I hope this will be fixed after the weekend.

> (Looking forward to cashing in on a "woody release date" bet made at
> LCA2002)

BTW, have you updated the photos of LCA2002 yet?  URL?

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com