Re: A suggestion for the woody freeze

"John H. Robinson, IV" <jhriv@ucsd.edu> writes:

> i think the greatest mistake was the _assumption_ that b-f is built
> against testing, and thus any upload to unstable would not affect b-f,
> until the package moves into testing that is.

  Is it really an assumption? I've already seen testing mentioned in
  the debian-boot list. Moreover, I was asked to delay the upload
  of the new python-xml in order to let the previous version enter
  testing for that reason, i.e. not to breaking boot-floppies.
  I don't get it.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>
              <jerome@marant.org>