Re: Strange behaviour in incoming...

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 06:45:02AM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 02:53, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> > The reason why I'm asking is if I have made something wrong I can fix
> > that but I have to know what's wrong then. :) I mean it has gone almost
> > 2 moths since I uploaded so something must be wrong (either with me
> > or with the ftp).
>
> Maybe I've just been using too much crack today, but I swear I remember
> seeing a message from the ftp-master somewhere saying that these dummy
> java packages were a bad idea, and weren't going to go in...

Well first he was complaining mainly on non-free packages in main.

Secondly theese dummy packages already exists, but a different source
packages. I wanted to bring them together to make it easier to
maintain. So there is no big difference. I also asked in the debian-java
list about it and people seems to want it. I do not really want it but
it seems to be needed because of the nature of java.

I also got a reply later that said that it was the non-free stuff that
was the real issue so I fixed that and reuploaded. Then nothing
have happend.

So is this the real problem? If so what should I do? Get the proposed
java policy to become a true policy or is there a easier way?

Regards,

// Ola