Re: from potato to woody without a free internet connection

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 09:58:34PM +0100, Tom Jongsma wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running debian potato right now. I want to upgrade it to Debian Woody, but
> I don't have a free internet connection.
> Can I update my potato by burning a cd on school. And Install it on my machine
> at home?
> I can't find cd-images (iso's) of debian woody.
> Aren't there cd-images of debian woody?

I am in the same situation as you are. There are *unoffical* CD images for
woody. Click on the unoffical link in cdimage.debian.org. The number binary
CDs for woody has exploded, you can create your own CD-image using the
debian-cd package. It's actually pretty easy to use.

Ganesan

--
Ganesan R <rganesan@myrealbox.com>   | Ph: 91-422-549 860 (Home)
Andiamo Software Systems Pvt. Ltd    | #include <std_disclaimer.h>