Re: Request to NMU libsafe

You're right that I haven't done anything about libsafe where I should
have...

I guess the best thing to do right now is put libsafe up for adoption.

|Ron Rademaker                                                          |
|GPG info:                                                              |
|pub  1024D/DAB68799 2000-10-01 Ron Rademaker <ron@wep.tudelft.nl>      |
|Key fingerprint = F3D6 C4DC 6BE3 A37D B29D  D93B AC0B B72D DAB6 8799   |
|Key available from: wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net, wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net,	        |
|wwwkeys.us.pgp.net or rademaker.dhs.org/public_gpgkey			|