build logs (sparc)

Hello,

Is it possible for me to access the build logs for heimdal on sparc?

When I built the package on i386, it had full kerberos4kth support (as
per build-depends). but the sparc version has (reportedly) the correct
Depends for the kerberos4kth libraries, but the binaries haven't been
linked in with the libraries.

Not that this exactly makes a lot of sense... However, it is the best
that I can work out from bug #124020.

I will do some more investigations with the sparc package myself, but
the question remains, can I access the build logs?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>