Re: libglib1.2 falling behind libgtk1.2??

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:12:55 +0900 (JST)
Akira TAGOH <at@gclab.org> wrote:

> In addition, my galeon and sawfish-gnome also works
> fine. even if I switched some workspaces, it works for me.
>
> Anyway please let me know how to reproduce it absolutely. I
> want to fix those strange bugs.
well, I reproduced it running sylpheed-claws and then pressing
M-right for sometime (it changes my workspace to the next one
and I have sawfish configured to go to the first workspace after
the last one) after some of switches sylpheed disapears

note that it usually happens after some time of use, not in the
first workspace switching

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |