Re: unsatisified recommends

    Colin> Are Yotam's posts not reaching you? He's explained this
    Colin> twice now ...
    >> I assume he posted a response to this mailing list on this
    >> thread?

    Colin> Yep.

I see his messages now. On http://lists.debian.org/.

For some reason I do not get messages from Yotam on my home computer.
All I can think of is that the mailing list --> news gateway software
filters out messages based on the character encoding, mutt version, or
something else specific to Yotam's messages.

Yotam: if you want to reply please send me a CC too - hopefully the CC
will get through to me...

I just hope that his new package gets through to testing in time for
the freeze...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>