kdebaselibs-Problem

Hallo, there at the debian developers team.
I'm not shure I sent this mesage to the right
place, if not then tell me so.

I'm working with the "Woody" Distribution. And on
last Friday (09. Nov) I wanted to install just a
small utility for fonts and due to the automatic
update of "apt" new versions of kdebase,
kdebaselibs and so on were installed. But they
don't work. "apt" always reports some trouble
with unpcking and configuring of kdebaselibs and
then of course for all dependent things.
The effect now is, that i can't run KDE at all.
Which is allmost the same as I can't use my
machine at all.

Has something gone wrong with the new versions of
kdebaselibs?
Has anyone reported problems like this also?
What can I do to get a running system again.

Dear, Flo