Re: Strange new BTS behavior

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 08:27:54AM -0500, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> Yes, this behavior is the same as the "attachement" you sent me recently.
>
> 1. My setup hasn't changed in 5 years. I pop my mail down from my ISP and
> read it with Pine. I send mail to my ISPs server using Pine's SMTP
> capability, so I have no mail server on my machine.
Pine is known to have difficulties with From lines in mbox files.
I've seen it happen here: a guy was wondering why he got two e-mails
when somebody forwarded him a mail.
Using less it was obvious that pine does not support mime that good.
I then convinced him to use mutt :)

--
mail          up   70+15:09,     2 users,  load 0.28, 0.30, 0.20
mistar1       up      17:48,     2 users,  load 0.02, 0.02, 0.00