Re: Searching for Ben Burton

> Is this a problem at my end?

Dunno, I'm still getting regular emails at this address.  Curious.

> > Has anything happened about the omniorb NMU you were going to do last
> > month? Just thought I'd check, as the bug-squashing party is coming up.

I still haven't gotten around to it.. *sigh* - the thesis suddenly took up
most of october.  I'm not fussed if someone else does the NMU; I'll make sure
I have patches in the BTS for the bugs I was going to fix.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.
	- Oscar Wilde