master/murphy maintenance this evening, starting at 23:00 UTC

Tonight, Brainfood is moving master from our office, to the colo.  This will
give it more bandwidth(don't abuse it), and make it a tad less laggy.
Unfortunately, the mirror that it was using will no longer be available at
100M lan speeds, but at T1 speeds.

Additionally, after arriving at the colo, we will be upgrading murphy's memory
to 512 megs, from 64 megs.  This should help out this poor little machine
quite a bit.

None of these items are difficult, so I am estimating an hour of downtime for
master, and less for murphy.