Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read]

Previously Itai Zukerman wrote:
> Shouldn't this be in /etc somewhere?

For a Debian setup, sure. For my personal things I find it more
convenient there since I can then give people write access to
a single hierarchy there.

> Um, er, why are you defining all of these extra things?  Weren't we
> talking about serving data via HTTP?

That was just a demonstration indicating that you can add other
(non-http) things in such a system as well since someone wondered
about that.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |