Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read]

Previously Daniel Stone wrote:
> debian-apache[1] agreed that we'd implement more or less the same for
> apache. Unfortunately, they haven't got netgod on the team, so whether
> or not that's going ahead is dubious. *shrug*

I think we can safely say that apache isn't being maintained. There
are also a lot more webservers then just apache out there that you need
to take into account.

> IRC, usual place, DanielS, if you feel like flamage.

I'ld rather do it here so more people can participate.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |