Re: Gcc libs

If you're wanting to do what I think you are, you're going to want to be
using DOS and DJGPP (gcc ported to DOS).  Debian (Linux or Hurd) isn't
going to be letting you do that sort of stuff (for obvious security
reasons), unless you want to hack kernels.  In which case you have a
very very large amoutn to code to learn from, in either the Linux or
Hurd kernels.  In any case, DJGGP docs should have more info on that
sort of stuff.