Re: [RFC] Developer documentation packages.

David N. Welton (2001-09-13 14:30:54 +0200) :

> Books are big.  Something that pulls in a lot of them is likely to
> be quite heavy.  I think a package called 'books index' would make
> more sense.  This would provide an index to all the book packages
> that are available in Debian, instructing the user on how to go
> about downloading it.  Does something like this make sense?

  So we'd have some sort of book-get package, like the controversial
porn-get (which shares the characteristics you've described)?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

A lesson for you all: never fall in love during a total eclipse.
  -- Senex, in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum