Re: ALERT: XFree86 4.1.0-3 maintainer scripts hosed; please wait for 4.1.0-4

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 10:23:51AM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I believe you, but why haven't any of the bugs shown up on the BTS web pages
> or LDAP yet?  It's been days since the package was uploaded.

They've been showing up for me since shortly after the first one was
filed.

http://bugs.debian.org/xfree86

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The key to being a Southern
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Baptist: It ain't a sin if you