Re: Please upload when you adopted a package

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> #include <hallo.h>
> Brian May wrote on Wed Aug 29, 2001 um 03:46:59PM:
>
> > However, then everybody has to download the package again even though
> > nothing has changed. Especially significant if it is a large package.

> probably protected with PGP, though.

Plus an update to the override file because some people write mails
directly to the person who is listed in the maintainer field of the
package he has installed?

Honestly, is it really worth the effort or isn't it the easiest solution
to do an upload to change the maintainer field?

> Gruss/Regards,
> Eduard.

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400