Re: pbuilder - a personal builder for debian packages

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 12:35:00AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Steve Greenland wrote:
> > You know, it's okay if people don't want to package home-built
> > utilities, but when they then snark at those who are forced to
> > recreate them, it's kind of mean. Not everybody reads every message on
> > debian-devel, or hangs out continuously on #debian.
>
> I have no clue what caused you to write that rant.. anyway sbuilder
> is in the wanna-build CVS tree which contains the buildd that various
> architectures have been using for yours.

Which, for reference (and google's sake), it isn't on cvs.debian.org.

It seems to be located at cvs.linux-m68k.org with other handy
info. at <URL: http://m68k.debian.org/buildd/>

> The fact that it's not very well documented or packages is due to

What isn't well documented is the right place to start looking at it.

Anand