Re: Who is a Debian user?

It seems to me that folks are overlooking one of the fundamental points of system administration  Not everone who administers a system, or supports that system, is an expert.  Some are just dumped into it, others are for soime unknown reason looked to as an authority.  Regardless, the point is, not everyone using Debian GNU/Linux is a profesional admin.  I will agree that Debian cannot change to suit a few newbie admins, but by the same token, we do have to be aware that such people exist, and be somewhat sensitive to their needs.
Peace,
Vale