Re: Unstable -> testing: what is holding up postgresql?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>   >Previously Oliver Elphick wrote:
>   >> How can I find out what is holding up the transfer of postgresql from
>   >> unstable to testing?
>   >
>   >At the very least powerpc and m68k recompiles.
>
> OK, but where can I find out why _they_ haven't recompiled?

Just checked things out: postgresql 7.1.3-2 for m68k is now in state
"Uploaded", which means it'll be in the archive after the next dinstall
run.

> Is there some tool to say what things are waiting on?  If I could find
> that out, I could perhaps do something about fixing it.

For m68k (and a few other arches), you can find information on
http://bruno.fmepnet.org

<snip>

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be