Re: ITP: gnuvd -- Query the online Dutch Van Dale dictionary

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 05:48:30PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:
> > Sorry, what do you mean ?
>
> A proxy that accepts dict requests and fetches the results from
> vandale.nl using the normal http method.

ok, if somebody gives me _exact_ URL's to use and
what to send via POST protocol, I might attempt
something (I looked at the page but:
1) I am lost with Dutch
2) the page was obviously NOT designed to be used with lynx)
just to show that serpento is superior dictd server :-)