Re: MPlayer

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 03:45:27PM +0200, Pavel Tcholakov wrote:
> Is there anything that prevents MPlayer from being part of Debian, apart
> from the DLL dodecs and DeCSS support? I was very pleased to see such a
> mature piece of software.

There are a lot of things that whoever would maintain it would have to
investigate. I pick it up and look at it whenever I don't have
anything better to do. It's copyright is suspect and needs
investigating, as well.

--
Andrew Suffield <asuffield@users.sourceforge.net>
Dept. of Computing, Imperial College, London, UK