requesting help for eca* for alpha port

Hello,

I have managed to get ecaound to be working with gcc-3.0, and
it is now successfully compiled on many arches.

I am now looking at other applications which depend on ecasound.
They are:

ecawave
qtecasound
ecamegapedal

They are C++ programs, and they need to be compiled on gcc-3.0
on alpha, since it depends on Qt.
However, the current packaged version does not compile cleanly
with gcc-3.0. I have been told by the upstream that the CVS version
should compile with gcc-3.0, however I have not checked yet.

Is anyone interested in making these packages work
with alpha ?

I am overloaded at the moment, and at this rate,
ecawave/qtecasound/ecamegapedal for alpha
might be dropped.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4