Re: Missing Manpage Project

On 20.08.2001, André Dahlqvist wrote:
> The below URL might be a valuable resource for finding manpages for
> applications in our distributions that lacks them. I just found one for
> licq which is much more complete than the one we currently use and I will
> send it to the licq maintainer right away.
>
> http://www.netmeister.org/misc/m2p2/index.html

After comparing this list with Debian's list of missing manpages[0],
there seems to be 10 manpages in m2p2 and not in debian. Those are:

adr_parse.1
bbdate.1
bbpager.1
bbpal.1
bsetbg.1
lynx_parse.1
ns_parse.1
postilion.1
xbel2html.1
xbel_parse.1

Maybe information about these should be mailed to BTS?

--
Pekka Lampila    || If voting could change the system, it would be illegal.
medar@kapina.org || If not voting could change the system, it would be illegal.