Re: soundtracker not updated ?

In Sat, 18 Aug 2001 06:00:23 +0900 Junichi cum veritate scripsit :

> In Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:15:20 +0200 Raphael cum veritate scripsit :
>
> > Please do it. I was the sponsor of Frankie Fisher and I haven't had
> any
> > news from him recently (that's the second sponsoree of mine who
> > "disappeared" ... :-()
>
> Ah, okay. I'll go and prepare a package out of latest release.

I was thinking of doing an NMU, but I've decided it's better to
upload it with maintainer field set to me, especially since
the maintainer seems to be unavailable.

I have an impression that there is no way to track sponsored people
becoming unavailable, and packages are not "O:" even when they have lost
interest.

There seems to be a problem. Is this a responsibility of the
sponsor to set the packages to orphaned when the sponsored package
maintainer is unavailable?

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4