Re: Bootable CD

#include <hallo.h>
BERNARDES,JOAN (Non-HP-Brazil,ex1) wrote on Thu Aug 09, 2001 um 01:47:55PM:
> 	Hi,
> 	I want to make a bootable CD based on Debian, just like the Debian
> installation CD, but I want to run X Server in my bootable CD.

Which kind of X? Do you mean an X-based installation system? We don't
provide a such thing, not yet. If you are looking for a so called
live-system which has a complete stand-alone distribution running from
the CD, you should try a look on the Knoppix-CD, also used for the
LinuxTag-CDROM.

> 	Where can I find the Debian CD source code?

Which source code do you mean? Debian-CDs contains tonnes of packages.

> 	Any help are welcome.

Say exactly what you imagine, then you will get better help.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
C: Ich möchte nicht länger "Junge" genannt werden. Ich finde den Ausdruck
   demütigend und sexistisch.