Re: Mozilla 0.9.1 debs Available!

Clint Adams wrote:

> > I don't see the point of including a constantly changing package into an
> > archive which will frozen. It's not much use having a CVS snapshot on
> > your CD if it's 8 months out of date. Keep -cvs packages as unofficial,
> > and only upliad releases, in my opinion.
>
> I don't see the point of caring what's on a CD.  There are many
> benefits to having a package officially in the archive, and no
> real disadvantages.

If the -cvs package is not wanted on final release CDs, then keep
it out of woody with an RC bug or something.  But having in
unstable rather than on a secondary apt-get'able server has these
obvious advantages:

 - It get built for other arches.
 - More people will find it.
 - Other -cvs style packages can depends on it.
 - BTS can be used.

Peter