Re: ITP: task-russian -- russian-speaking environment

I believe it is ok to do this; then make task-spanish, task-german, etc
depend on task-latin1.  Seems like a clean way of doing things; if the
maintainers of the appropriate packages *wish* to participate in such a
scheme, they have my wholehearted approval.  It could save duplication of
effort and promote brotherhood between the maintainers of packages that
use the same alphabet :>

Jonathan Walther
Embedded Programmer, Lineo