Re: Can't configure 3rd button on mouse

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 10:55:01PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> Now I can't seem to enter text in xfig although I can do so in all other X
> situations...
>
> If it isn't one thing its a whole bunch of things.

I never pretended to understand the first thing about xfig, you're on your
own there..

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

* Mercury calmly removes XT-Ream's arm..
* Mercury then proceeds to beat XT-Ream with XT-Ream's arm.
<Knghtbrd> wow, all this quake hacking is making Mercury violent here
* mao is glad the quake forge project is in good hands