Re: Doing ITPs

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 05:31:55PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
>   BTW, did you notice that there are still debs available from
>   Toutdoux web site? They are full of lintian mistakes ... however
>   it would be worth contacting the person who did them.

An year ago, more or less, I discovered Toutdoux, and I talked with upstream maintainer
and he said he was about my interest for debian packages for toutdoux. I was working on
it, when I saw that some stranges debs on the website. No diff and no quality. I mailed
the author and toutdoux upstream maintainer but I got no reply so I abandoned my work on
toutdoux.

--
Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org