Re: undocumented(7) should be in an essential package

On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 07:40:07PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Why can't we just do away with this silly "undocumented" manpage? It never
> > did what it was supposed to do - tell people that the maintainer knows
> > about the problem and a bts entry exists.
>
> How about we just write all the missing man pages, remove
> undocumented.7, and be done? :-)

Remove undocumented.7 first, then file RC bugs for use of it along with a
URL to some info on using pod2man or some sgml DTD which converts easily
to manpage or something.  Hopefully people will get the hint?  =)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

This message was written with vi!  (not that anyone in the world cares)
        -- seen on an old message from an anon.penet.fi address