Re: Ian Jackson in San Francisco this weekend (~ 6th April)

> How about a gay bar?
>
> <tee hee>

I'm sorry, where's the joke?

With over 800 developers I suspect I am not the only one of minority
persuasion.  A factoid to bear in mind. :)

Btw, you should visit a gay bar some day.. you know we have a reputation for
better music and far more style. ;-)

Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

People are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze
themselves too much, but you have to crawl into the wound to discover what
your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.
	- Tori Amos, The Sex Revolts: Gender, Rebellion and Rock 'N Roll