Re: little script checking for installed packages in WNPP

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 09:57:59PM +0100, Arthur Korn wrote:
> Figured this could reduce the amount of packages on wnpp. It
> sends root mail when it sees an installed package marked as
> orphaned or up for adoption on WNPP. Crude little quick'n'dirty
> type thing.

Nice little thing..

now we just need something like reverse popularity contest to weed out software
that nobody uses from the list =)

--
			      -< Sami Haahtinen >-
	    -< 2209 3C53 D0FB 041C F7B1  F908 A9B6 F730 B83D 761C >-

      | 'If you haven't backed up your files recently, you might        |
      |  want to back them up before installing Windows 98'             |
      |                           -- finnish windows 98 SE installation |