Re: Xpdf fuckware

Quoting Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org>:

> Lots of slashdotters think we are being hypocritical if we implement this.
> I disagree since we're not making it the default. Anyone else?

I go along with the photocopier argument: the program's doing its
job if it lets you view if you want to view and print if you want
to print.

However, since there is a bit set requesting people to abstain
from copying, we should obviously warn the user that the author
didn't want it printed.

--
Andrew Stribblehill
Systems programmer, IT Service, University of Durham, England