Re: CeBit

On Wed, 7 March 2001 13:19:35 +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> I'm currently planning my days in Hannover and would like to meet as many
> fellow Debian guys as possible. I will be there on Thursday and on Monday or
> Tuesday. So who's interested n meeting?

As I am living in this nice city, we may meet in some nice
bar / pub here in the city. I will probably not be able to
be on the CeBIT at all, but it will work out for sure. I am
free on the evenings.

Regards,
Alexander

--
"That's the way you respond to every situation: if it doesn't work, hit it!"
B'elanna Torres (human) to B'elanna Torres (klingon)