email addresses and the BTS

Hi,

During the last few years I've submitted various bugs from my work
email addresses.  These addresses are now about to stop working, at
least for "working" = "reliably reaching me".  I expect they will
start to bounce, but from the end of today the question will be out of
my hands; it's conceivable, for example, that someone might decide to
forward mail addresses to me to someone else (though I hope they
don't).

Is there anything I can or should do about this?  If no changes are
made to the data in the BTS then at such time as these bugs are
closed, maintainers are liable to receive bounces.

The addresses affected are:

  richard@elmail.co.uk
  richard.kettlewell@kewill.com
  richard.kettlewell@netconnect.co.uk

(...all due to the same job, we just keep getting taken over.)

I remain reachable as rjk@greenend.org.uk for the foreseeable future.

ttfn/rjk