Re: Debconf problems

Gustavo Noronha Silva (KoV) wrote:
> by the way, how does debconf check for wich translation to show?
> I built a package with a Description-pt_BR: line in its templates
> file just to try it out, I had LANG and LC_MESSAGES set to pt_BR
> but... it did apper in english... so?

Oops, it looks like dh_installdebconf was not merging in templates with
a .ll_LL extention. This is fixed in incoming. If anyone ever needs a
.ll_LL-foo type extention, I'll have to add that in too..

I also found a bug in debconf to do with its handling of the upper-case
stuff in ll_LL localizations. So you also need the debconf in incoming to
test this.

--
see shy jo